Tuesday, February 2, 2016

We took a day trip to Cincinnati. 
I drove. 
We had to double back to get his anti-depressants. 
I had to pick him up later than planned because he was still so high. 
We were going to the Newport Aquarium. 
The fish were going to be pretty. 
He yelled at me about my driving. 
I was quiet. 
He apologized and then yelled some more. 
I didn't know where to go. 
He did.
 He showed me. 
Guided me. 
I let him. 
The fish were pretty. 
He was bored. 
He wouldn't let me take pictures. 
I love pictures. 
He went from exhibit to exhibit the way I imagine he does with women.
 Quickly and without much interest. 
We got to pet sharks. 
He was like a child, so excited. 
In that moment I loved him. 
Then we left. 
He complained about the cost. 
He took my keys. 
He wanted to drive. 
I said okay. 
We stopped. 
I reached over to move the wheel to get us off the road. 
He hit me. 
I was silent. 
He apologized and then hit me some more.
I snuck a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment